Wear this shirt to stand up against workplace inequality and let everyone know that we are all equally geeky regardless of our race, ethnicity, sexual orientations, gender identities, and expressions.
- Randy is a Diversity & Inclusion expert and thought leader, and leads Google's strategy on integrating inclusion into their products and business. He is also a dance geek, with 15 years of dance training in ballet, contemporary and modern, hip-hop, and jazz funk.
- Model is 6'1 wearing a size M
- This very comfortable, unisex jersey fit shirt has a slimmer fit, and looks great on everyone.
- 100% cotton
- Designed and screen printed in the USA. Shirt is responsibly sourced from Nicaragua.
- To protect the foil, turn shirt inside out and machine wash cold with like colors. Tumble dry low.