Limited time offer! 20% off applied at checkout.
Wear this shirt to stand up against workplace inequality and let everyone know that we are all equally geeky regardless of our race, ethnicity, sexual orientations, gender identities, and expressions.
- Randy is a Diversity & Inclusion expert and thought leader, and leads Google's strategy on integrating inclusion into their products and business. He is also a dance geek, with 15 years of dance training in ballet, contemporary and modern, hip-hop, and jazz funk.
- Model is 6'1 wearing a size M
- This very comfortable, unisex jersey fit shirt has a slimmer fit, and looks great on everyone.
- 100% cotton
- Designed and screen printed in the USA. Shirt is responsibly sourced from Nicaragua.
- To protect the foil, turn shirt inside out and machine wash cold with like colors. Tumble dry low.