This shirt is for anyone who wants to stand up, stand together, and resist the b***sh**. A portion of the profits will go to support the ACLU.
- Yen is a Silicon Valley native with a knack for finding the best tech talent. She built and led multiple university recruiting efforts at Facebook and Nest, and is now a #bosslady taking a hand at entrepreneurship
- Model is 5'5 wearing a size S
- This shirt is soft and comfortable with a relaxed, jersey fit.
- 100% cotton
- Designed and screen printed in the USA. Shirt is responsibly sourced from Nicaragua..
- To protect the print, turn shirt inside out and machine wash cold with like colors. Tumble dry low.