For anyone who was told to not play so rough, or to play with your dolls more. For every girl told that she was a Tom Boy. It is time to break old-fashioned gender roles and biases to reinforce who we truly are: STEM girls.
- Nadia is an activist, feminist, engineer, and an all around amazing woman. She is also a sports & fitness geek, and works on sports technology at Intel.
- Model is 5'9 wearing a size M
- A feminine version of the muscle tank, this slim fit tank is perfect to layer over something cute and lacy!
- 65% poly 35% viscose
- Designed and screen printed in the USA. Shirt is responsibly sourced from Nicaragua.
- To protect the print, turn shirt inside out and machine wash cold with like colors. Tumble dry low.